If you live outside the European Union, you are entitled to a VAT refund on your purchases. You will find here all the information you need about how to obtain your refund.


   1. Reside outside the European Union.*

  2. Your purchase must exceed the minimum amount of each country

  3. Stamp the Tax Free document at Customs.