Since its introduction, the venerable SST has continually set the standard for on-the-water weather protection. Today’s version features 3-layer stretch-woven nylon fabric with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and saltwater-compatible zippers. Streamlined chest pockets provide easy, one-handed access. A highly water-resistant interior pocket protects cell phones or a GPS. More details: a rollaway stretch hood, brushed-fleece handwarmer pockets, a large hook-and-loop-closing back pocket and a hidden rod holder. All exterior zippers are waterproof. Medium length (2.5” longer than the Deep Wading Jacket), with a Houdini® drawcord to shorten the length for deep wading.
- Light, soft, highly breathable and durable full-stretch nylon with an H2No® waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Rollaway stretch hood with soft, brushed fleece lined collar
- Storm flap over front, saltwater friendly vision zipper has intermittent hook-and-loop closure; reversed StretchCoat® cuff fabric
- Large gusseted chest pockets (set high for wading, right one with outside tippet pocket), interior left highly water-resistant chest pocket, brushed polyester lined handwarmer pockets, large back pocket
- Two D-rings on front, one on back
- Hidden rod holder at inside waist and left front pocket
- Y-Joint™ sleeves and anatomically curved elbows
- 3-layer, 4.2-oz 50-denier stretch-woven nylon with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durrable water repellent) finish. Cuffs: Reverse StretchCoat®
- 638 g (22.5 oz)
- Made in China.
3-layer fabrics are waterproof/breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of shell fabric, waterproof barrier and interior fabric that are laminated together. The barrier is porous enough to allow body heat to escape, without allowing water from the outside in. These fabrics are very durable