Fly fishing will never be confused with an aerobics class, and against the cool morning chill mere casting or rowing may not be enough to keep your core warm.
Like a warm vest built right in, our Quest Softshell Insulated Hoody features Primaloft® 120 gram insulation to keep your torso warm, without adding any bulk at your shoulders or arms to impede casting.
An ideal mid-layer any time of year, the nylon/spandex double weave outer layer offers excellent wind resistance, plus our DWR finish to repel moisture.
Your core never had it so good.
- Fabric: 90% nylon, 10% spandex
- Double weave with DWR finish for high water and wind resistance
- Four-way stretch fabric for full movement and comfort
- Primaloft 120gm insulation in main body
- Laser cut and welded zippers
- Tool port at chest
- Adjustable cuff with low-profile closure
- Adjustable waist at hem
- Pre-shaped sleeves for comfort
- Fully adjustable hood